Sometimes, we know what we want to do or need to do but we’re always left wondering…how.
How do we reach our neighbors?
How do we figure out our passions?
How do we find margin?
How in the world do we cook a healthy meal or do our taxes?
How do we get the world to realize we’re here and we matter and we have something to offer?
The Boss Lady Box is a brand-new subscription box launching late this summer. Delivered monthly, this box contains carefully selected goodies that will inspire you on your journey to own your Boss Girl identity.
This box is for women who want to find their sweet spot in life.
Is this box for you? Do you want to:
Take the initiative in creating change?
Figure out how you’re creative, then hone it and own it?
Raise others up?
Start making little changes right now, knowing they’ll become something bigger later?
Become a leader?
Own who you are – your personality, quirks, unique gifts, and your appearance?
Strive to make life simpler and make room for what matters?
Start working and improving right where you’re at, regardless of circumstances?
If you answered yes to any of these, then you want to be a Boss Lady.
Boss: Excellent or outstanding
Lady: a woman of superior social position, especially one of noble birth
The Boss Lady Box is the sort of happy mail you’ll want coming to your doorstep every month to keep you persevering.
We like to think of it as a course-in-a-box, but not only do you get loads of content and challenges, you’ll also get:
- A monthly book with a specific topic. It may be nonfiction or fiction, but every month there’s a specific purpose to the book and how it will help you accomplish your goals.
- The Quarterly Boss Lady Mag with articles, recipes, and tips written with the Boss Girl in mind.
- Fun new and innovative products for you to enjoy and utilize after working through the month’s topic. Want to be influential? These products are ones you can share with others through word or gifting (and something you’ll even get extra discounts if you love some of these items).
- Items to make your life simpler and better (think items like makeup and health products)
- Other beautiful things to encourage you on your way or that you can use to encourage others.
- Anything we can think of to help you be the leader in your community, whether that’s online, in your workplace, at your home, in your school, or around your neighborhood.
Why is the format of the Boss Lady Box so important?
You know you should be a lifelong learner, but time doesn’t allow. Money is an issue, too. And now everything is online, so you’re staring at a screen all day. You want to learn, but you’re overloaded with everything that social media and the news throws at you. You want to follow your passions; you want to leave the world with people having noticed you were there and you matter. You don’t want to blend in with your ideas, your style, your personality, but sometimes you can’t think of anything new outside of what you already see. You don’t want to be stressed and overwhelmed; you want to be the best version of yourself. You want close friendships; you want people to come together. You don’t want to get to the end of your life and see anything wasted. You want to be a boss. So we make that easier for you by putting everything on your doorstep. It’s more organized and easier to find everything you need. No more scouring the Internet and becoming overwhelmed or distracted. (Sure, we’ll provide some digital content as extra help, but even that will be easier to access.)
I’m over the moon to introduce The Boss Lady Box!
This subscription box is only available certain times of the year, so we want to make sure you don’t miss it!
Sign up below and not only will you be the first to know about the openings for the Boss Lady Box, I’m also going to give you a bunch of goodies. Like, how does a free download of our pilot issue of Boss Lady Magazine, the quarterly magazine only available to Boss Lady Box member? Also, maybe, 20% off in the Words on Paper shop? What about any other freebies I make available to newsletter subscribers throughout the year?