If women dug in and did the work together, the world wouldn’t know how to handle it.
My favorite thing is getting in front of women and yelling that they have exactly what they need to get together, prioritize the right things, and do the work. I really do love yelling that.
But sometimes we need to know exactly how “all this” applies to our own specific situation in life. I get that; I’ve been there multiple times.
So I went and got myself some training in life coaching, because:
- Sometimes all the free information out there is still no good if we don’t know how it works for us
- Sometimes we need an unbiased third party to ask us the right questions
- Sometimes we need a cheerleader in our corner who tells us we’re going to be okay, and no, we’re not crazy
Coaching has made a huge difference in my life, and I am so much farther because of it. I’m a big fan of personality assessments and gifting assessments, because they help us understand a little better how God made us.
What this coaching is:
- I’m here to ask the right questions and help you develop your own course of action.
- I’ll give you my full attention and energy; you’re welcome to ask me any questions. I’ll be honest with what I know.
- A stepping stone to a self-sustainable coaching group. If you’re serious about whatever we talk about in the session, this is a chance to find your people.
- Time in prayer and truth. I love Jesus and I work out of that relationship–you’re welcome to come along for the ride. I promise it’s worth it.
- A chance to fully vet and process this step in your life. We’ll follow up at the end of the call with resources and SMART action goals.
What this coaching is not:
- It’s not counseling. I’m not here to drudge up hard things in your past. We’re here to look forward and move in that direction. If you need to repair something in your life, I’m not the girl for you.
- A guaranteed endorsement of your idea. The end goal is that you’re stepping into something healthy and scalable.
- I’m not going to tell you what to do. I’ll give input and ask the right questions, but it’s up to you to make the next move.
- I can’t guarantee your success, and I can’t give on-going support outside of the coaching group, but I will cheer you on always in prayer.
What types of coaching I offer:
Life Balance Coaching: As in, how do I juggle everything in my life, what commitments are healthy for me, what practices can I adopt, etc.
Creativity Coaching: Feeling stuck in your output? Don’t even feel like you’re a creative person? Okay, we’ve got some work to do.
Business Coaching: For the women who have a dream and a passion and want to morph it into a reality. I’ve started and quit probably a million businesses, so I have a very unique perspective
Ministry Coaching: Ministry is tough. I’ve been a part of ministry for most of my adult life, and if burnout becomes a reality, please come here for a little cheering on.
Purposeful Coaching: If you’re just left feeling like everyone has found their gig and you can’t wrap your mind around any one entity, we’ll get into the grit of who you are and how you operate. What makes you feel alive? We’ll probe that.