One of the things I love to do is share with my readers some of the things I’m loving right now, so that hopefully they’ll be an inspiration or help to you in some way. If there’s a product or service out there that you think I should try, shoot me a message and I’ll look into it!
- Crio Bru. I talked about this on my Instagram, but I absolutely love this drink. It’s a coffee substitute drink, and while it’s a little pricey comparatively, I think it’s totally worth it. It’s 100% cocoa beans, smells amazing, and is almost completely caffeine free. I like it because I’m IN LOVE with chocolate and it gives me my fix without any of the sugar. I just drink it black. Or, I guess it’s really brown, in this case.
- My journaling The Message Bible. I shared a little about it in this post here, but I’m really enjoying this new way of diving into the Bible. The illustrations are gorgeous and you can color them! How can it get any better?
- My nursing poncho. I actually didn’t buy one but made it out of a nursing scarf I already had that wasn’t working too well. I love it because it offers full, 360 degree coverage so you don’t worry about having to wear nursing tanks. You can find some here (not an ad or affiliate, btdubs)
- Neutral nail polish colors. I actually haven’t been paying attention to the latest trends in nail colors, but I’m loving grays and tans right now.
- Stabilo pens. I especially love them because they’re fine points and work well in my planner. I have them in an array of colors that make planning easier (you know, color coding). While they are a little pricey, I just asked for them as a gift for Christmas.
There you have it. Five things I’m currently loving that I hope will service you.